Meet the Staff
MEET THE STAFF
Located in Kingsland, GA, Over Kill Motorsports is a family run dealership in its 10th year of business. Our experienced staff is friendly, knowledgeable and always eager to assist.
Stop by the shop at 1800 Village Drive, Kingsland, GA 31548 or give us a call at 1-833-OVERKILL. We are ready to help you in all of your RV, trailer, golf cart, and used auto needs. We are here to answer any of your questions and assist you in finding the perfect vehicle, parts, and providing quality service.
Mitchell Clary – President/Owner
- Mitch and his father, Mitchell, started this business in their hometown over 10 years ago, in 2009. In late 2013, they moved the business to Jacksonville Beach, FL to bring it a little bit closer to home. Their vision for Over Kill and its expansion has led to Over Kill 3.0 as he likes to call it. Through hard work and dedication, the expansion has brought the business to Kingsland, GA, in May 2019. Mitch now resides in Fernandina Beach, far from Jacksonville Beach, the place he called home for over 15 years. Mitch has been racing for over 20 years, which is why he is so passionate about this company. Mitch earned his Bachelor’s Degree at University of North Florida and is originally from Keystone Heights, FL.
Travis McMurtry – Vice President/Owner
- Travis is 36 years old and is the Vice President/Owner, here at Over Kill. He joined forces with Mitch in 2014, making this his fifth year at Over Kill. Travis and Mitch grew up as friends in Keystone Heights, FL, and their fathers were friends before they were. He graduated from UCF in 2005 and worked for BNY Mellon for 9 years. Travis is an avid golfer, which makes sense why he loves selling golf carts.
Mike Guarino – Sales Associate
- Mike is 34 years old and currently resides in Jacksonville Beach, FL. He has been a part of the team for over five years here at Over Kill. He is a LSU fan and enjoys baseball. Mike is an expert in sales and marketing. He is passionate about getting people what they need at a fair price, whether it is RV’s, golf carts, or trailers.
Heather Connelly – Executive Assistant/Sales Coordinator
- Heather is the executive assistant/sales coordinator here at Over Kill Motorsports. Heather has only been a part of the team since spring of 2019, but plays an important role and is an excellent people person. She has a Bachelor’s of Supervision and Management and has 8 years of experience. When she is not working she enjoys traveling in her camper with her family, which makes this a great position for her.
Suzanne Welker – Consultant
- Suzie is a consultant with Over Kill Motorsports, bringing over 15 years of experience in marketing, finance and business leadership. Suzie is originally from Ohio and has a Master’s Degree in Business Administration and Marketing. She is a past president of the Jacksonville Chamber of Commerce, Ambassador of the Year for Amelia Island Chamber and has experience working for companies all over the world. Suzie currently resides in Florida, where she started her consulting firm over 4 years ago.
Sebastian Morales – Marketing Intern
- Sebastian is 22 years old and an intern here at Over Kill Motorsports. He will graduate this summer with a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, focused in the field of marketing. Sebastian is from Costa Rica and played soccer at University of North Florida for three years.
Ryan Murphy – Marketing Intern
- Ryan is also an intern here at Over Kill. He is currently a student at University of North Florida, pursuing a degree in Marketing. Ryan is 23 years old and from Satellite Beach, FL. He plays for the school’s lacrosse team and enjoys to surf in his free time. Ryan is passionate about helping people and making sure everyone is happy.